Family Law Update: Gay Couples Unsure Whether to Say “I do” Twelve states currently allow same sex marriages. Thirty-five states explicitly ban same sex marriage and three states do not allow same sex marriage, but do not ban it. One of these is California. In June, the United States Supreme Court brought same sex marriage [...]
The American Institute for Paralegal Studies is an established online paralegal school specializing in short-term, affordable paralegal certificate training. Complete your training in as little as 4 months.
“I found all of my courses within the AIPS Paralegal Program to be very valuable and informative. I compared many paralegal programs both online and traditional classroom to that of AIPS and the deciding factor for me was that the AIPS Paralegal Program offered me a mature adult environment with instructor and student interaction.” –May, 2012 Graduate. Read more…
- Are you unemployed or underemployed and looking for a new and exciting career in the legal field?
- Are you ready to train for a career in a field with expanding employment opportunities?
- Do you like problem solving, research, or investigation?
- Have you been told you would make a good lawyer?
- Would you like a new career while building on your current skill set?
- Online Paralegal Certificate in General Practice with a Litigation Specialty option
- Since 1978, AIPS has graduated thousands of students from all around the country, now working in the legal environment.
- We have a national audience. See what our graduates from nearly every state, are saying about us!
- Read more about our Online Paralegal Programs
Call us at (630) 229-0819.