Are you wondering if paralegal certification is for you? Curious what it will be like to login to an online course?
The American Institute for Paralegal Studies offers a FREE Introductory Mini Course for prospective students. A new section starts each Monday, and is taught by Institute Director, Annie Fisher.
Here’s how the mini course works:
- Annie will send you login instructions.
- You can login and logout at your convenience.
- Expect to spend between one and two hours on the course, including reading and discussion.
- The course material is deliberately introductory. Just a chance to nose around and get a feel for how the online environment works.
- A challenge exercise (optional) is included for those that want dig into some material that is more advanced.
- Annie will respond promptly to you as you try out the exercises or have questions.
- Your admissions representative, Janet Russeth, JD, will also touch base with you to see how you’re doing.
- No grades are assigned. No testing is included.
- Click here to see a preview copy of the actual mini-course syllabus.
Curious what the course looks like? Here’s a screenshot to give you a visual!
Want to give it a try? Just complete the Learn More form and we’ll get you set up promptly.