Online paralegal programs are an option…
and will continue to be an option for adults who want to add the Paralegal Certificate credential to existing law-related experience or to begin a new career. You want to continue your education; however, you lack the funds or the time to attend a traditional night course. So, distance learning appeals to you…but, you have doubts.
Does this sound like a question you’re asking: Is it right for me? We know that it is frustrating to answer a question with a question; so, ponder the following “thought provokers”. If you feel you possess the following qualities, dilemmas or goals, an online paralegal program probably is a fit for you.
Points to Ponder!
- I cannot afford, nor do I have the time, to commute to a night class.
- There are no traditional colleges or universities in my area.
- The convenience and flexibility of distance learning appeals to me.
- I like the idea of learning from home.
- I don’t want to take classes I don’t need.
- I like that I can earn a Paralegal Certificate online.
- I like that I can take my “classroom” with me on vacation of business trips.
- I am self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- I am comfortable with the Internet and email usage.
- I can learn and recall information from reading, without listening to a professor.
The AIPS 100% Online Paralegal Program!
If we nailed your thoughts in the points to ponder, AIPS is for you!
- Our affordable program is 100% online and interactive
- Classes start monthly and are open 24/7
- Choose the program that works best for you:
- General Practice – 4- or 8-month program
- Litigation Specialty Track – 4- or 8-month program
- Classes are comprehensive and real-life applicable
- Receive personal attention, guidance and support from experienced faculty and staff
- AIPS has been training paralegals since 1978 – with over 15 years of online training experience
- Classes are taught by practicing attorneys and paralegals, including:
- Business Law
- Legal Research
- Criminal Law
- Our relevant workshops:
Lexis, Ethics, Law Office Skills, Administrative Law, Writing, Citation, Judgment & Analysis
- National certification prep:
CP (Certified Paralegal) Test Prep Course for NALA CP Exam
If distance learning fits, begin! Next class starts April 22! Apply now, or call us at 1-800-553-2420!