AIPS Online Paralegal School: Renew! Refresh! Recharge!
Your train of thought has been that a Paralegal Certificate, and attending an online paralegal school, would benefit your career. Have those thoughts been derailed by the sequestration and other economic woes coming out of Washington D.C.? National issues compel us to pause and consider personal matters. However, don’t allow them to cause career paralysis. You can assess your individual situation and still maintain career mobility. You can move toward your paralegal career goals without going into debt, in a time-efficient manner, and without majorly disrupting your life commitments. You really can!
How does the AIPS 100% Online Paralegal School work?
Keep your job, maintain your life commitments AND attend class!
- Our 100% online, interactive format is perfect for busy adults
- Classes start monthly – No need to wait until the next quarter or semester!
- Choose the program the works best for your timeline and career:
- General Practice Online Paralegal Program – 4-month or 8-month program
- Litigation Specialty Track – 4-month or 8-month program
- “Go to class” when your schedule allows:
- AIPS classes are open 24/7; so, early birds, night owls…and everyone in between…are welcome!
- Learn from the comfort of home, in your pajamas or sweats!
- Classes are applicable and comprehensive – Use what you learn!
- Receive personal attention, guidance and support from experienced faculty and staff
- AIPS has been training paralegals since 1978 – over 15 years of online training experience
Following are a sampling of our classes taught by practicing attorneys and paralegals:
- Business Law
- Legal Research
- Criminal Law
Following are workshops that are a part of our paralegal programs:
- Lexis, Ethics, Law Office Skills, Administrative Law, Writing, Citation, Judgment & Analysis
- CP (Certified Paralegal) Test Prep Course for NALA CP Exam
How much does it cost?
AIPS is affordable! You can earn your Paralegal Certificate without putting yourself in debt. Net tuition is $3,995.00 for the General Certificate Program, and $5,995.00 for the Litigation Specialty Certificate Program; however, discounts apply, depending on the payment option you choose. To learn more about just how affordable AIPS is, go to http://www.aips.com/tuition-and-financing/.
How do you get started?
The next class begins March 18. You can let us know that you want to apply by…
- Going to http://www.aips.com/apply-now/ and filling out the form;
- Calling us at 1-800-553-2420.
Reestablish your career goal; renew your vision; and, invest in yourself! You’re worth it!