We have the answers that are holding you back!
Now is the time to begin a paralegal studies program. When we are faced with decisions, justifications usually surface. We want to help you hoist yourself over those justifications. The following clarifying information just may be the courage catalyst you need.
Career Impact – Will graduating from the AIPS paralegal studies program really impact my career?
We can say, for a fact, that continuing education will always be a positive. Let’s see what the job forecasters have to say. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects that “employment of paralegals and legal assistant is expected to grow by 18 percent from 2010 to 2020…” (http://www.bls.gov/ooh/legal/paralegals-and-legal-assistants.htm#tab-6). BLS, also, states the following:
This occupation attracts many applicants, and competition for jobs will be strong. Experienced, formally trained paralegals should have the best job prospects.
- AIPS graduates receive the Paralegal Certificate, which is the credential that proves mastery of substantive legal coursework.
- In addition, AIPS prepares graduates who wish to sit for the NALA Certified Paralegal Exam by offering a CP Test Prep Course.
Time Impact – Will I be able to fit paralegal studies into my busy schedule?
Yes! The AIPS program is designed for busy adults.
- Choose the month to begin, and the time of day to study
- Study from the comfort of home
Access – Will I have the access I need to the paralegal studies program?
- AIPS paralegal studies program is 100% online
- Interactive online classes are open 24/7.
- Take your classroom with you to work, on vacations or on business trips
Flexibility – Is there any flexibility in the type of program, or the length of the program?
Yes! You choose the AIPS program and the length of time you want to spend in the program:
- General Practice Certificate (8 months)
- General Practice Certificate Accelerated (4 months)
- Litigation Specialty Certificate (12 months)
- Litigation Specialty Certificate Accelerated (6 months)
- Classes begin monthly. You choose the month to begin!
Quality of the Program – How do I know the program is a quality program?
- AIPS knows paralegals! Learn from experienced attorneys and paralegals.
- Over 35 years of experience – Over 15 years of online experience
Cost – Is the program affordable?
- The real-life curriculum and format enables AIPS to offer affordable tuition rates
- You pay for classes that are a part of the paralegal skill set.
Apply, today! Just do it!