The Perks of Online Paralegal Program
Summer is here, and your career goal of beginning a paralegal program appears to be drifting away like a sailboat without a skipper. You have the desire, but your summer is too busy with work, vacation and hauling kids around…we get it! That’s why the AIPS 100% Online Paralegal Program is the perfect choice for you! There is no reason why you cannot move toward your goal of receiving your Paralegal Certificate AND have a wonderful summer filled with fun, family and friends.
Check out some of the perks of meeting up with our experienced online paralegal school.
The AIPS Online Paralegal School Advantage!
- Convenient – Take a sigh of relief! You can complete our program from the comfort of your home. You choose the program (http://www.aips.com/online-paralegal-school/paralegal-programs/). You can even choose the time of day you want to attend class. AIPS classrooms are open 7 days a week/24 hours a day!! If you study better in the morning, perfect! If a late-night study time works better, also perfect!!
- Portable – Take your class with you on vacation…or just to the back yard. Where you have internet access, you can attend your AIPS class.
- Flexible – AIPS classes begin, monthly! So, you choose the month to begin. No need to wait for the next quarter or semester.
- Real-Life Curriculum – The curriculum is taught by experienced attorneys and paralegals and is applicable. Use what you learn! AIPS only offers classes you need to earn your Paralegal Certificate.
- Interactive Online Format – Our curriculum and online format is user friendly and encourages interaction. Dialogue and discussion is both required and encouraged. You will connect with your classmates and instructors on a daily basis.
- Stellar Technical and Academic Support – Be assured that your success is important to AIPS. We will support you both academically and technically. When you need it, you will receive it!
- Affordable – Our focus is on the skills a paralegal needs. You are paying for the training you need to receive that specific skill set. For tuition and financing information, go to http://www.aips.com/tuition-and-financing/
Paralegal Career Ideas
Need some help brainstorming about what area of law to work in? Check out the AIPS Paralegal Careers/Job Descriptions web page at http://www.aips.com/paralegal-job-descriptions/ .
You will have time to study this summer! Next class starts July 22! Apply, today!