Why are you hesitating to sign up for online paralegal studies?
It’s okay to sign up for online paralegal studies just because you want to!
Do you find yourself hesitating to sign up for online paralegal studies because…because…well, you don’t really know why you are hesitating, to be honest. You just can’t seem to make the final decision. That’s very understandable, particularly if you are changing careers or haven’t been working in a law-related job. The fact that you keep revisiting the possibility of signing up is an indicator that a paralegal career intrigues you, or that you feel gaining your Paralegal Certificate will help you move upward in your present career. It doesn’t matter the reason, you are considering online paralegal studies, and that is the key.
What does a paralegal do?
Before we talk about the American Institute for Paralegal Studies (AIPS) online paralegal studies program, let’s talk about what a paralegal does. You may be wondering, which might be part of your hesitation. Following is a list of tasks a paralegal employed in a law firm might perform:
- Investigate the facts of a case
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
- Organize and present the information
- Keep information related to cases or transactions in computer databases
- Write reports to help lawyers prepare for trials
- Draft correspondence and other documents, such as contracts and mortgages
- Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court
- Help lawyers during trials
There are many other law-related jobs that might interest you, and a myriad of law-related tasks that aren’t on the list. Research alternative paralegal jobs, if you want to get an idea of what is out there.
What you will find at AIPS!
Let’s take a few minutes, now, to talk about the AIPS 100% Online Paralegal Certificate Program.
- Flexible and relevant online paralegal studies programs – You choose the program that works best for you
- Real, interactive classroom – Daily connection with your instructor and classmates
- Taught by real people – Licensed attorneys and practicing paralegals
- Engaging homework and discussions – Yes, discussions, because of our interactive classroom format
- Stellar technical and academic support – Your success is important to us
The most important reason to apply for online paralegal studies at AIPS!
Because you want to!!! Your Paralegal Certificate will benefit you! Go to www.aips.com, today. We can’t wait to meet you and serve you!