NALA is the nation’s leading professional association for paralegals. As a non-profit organization, NALA provides continuing education and professional development programs for paralegals–from novice to experienced professionals. Please visit the NALA website by clicking here.
The American Institute for Paralegal Studies offers a fully online preparation course for NALA’s Certified Legal Assistant Program. For full details on the requirements to sit for the CLA/CP Exam, be sure to visit the NALA website by clicking here.
National paralegal certification is not required of practicing paralegals. Having said that, national paralegal certification is essential for paralegals who want to remain competitive in this high-demand career area. If you are a paralegal who desires additional career credibility and credentials, AIPS will help you meet those goals.
What we offer:
AIPS offers an online 9-week Certified Paralegal Test Prep Course to graduates who want to sit for the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) CP Exam.
What you need to know about our CP Test Prep Course:
• CP Test Prep Course is offered three times/year: March, July, and November.
• You must complete the Judgment and Analysis Workshop prior to beginning the course.
• If you have graduated within the past two (2) years, there is no tuition fee.
• If you graduated over two (2) years ago, the fee is $795.00.
• All students pay a book fee of approximately $230.00.
The clock is ticking!!! Take charge of your career and register for the CP Test Prep Course today. Call us at 800-553-2420! Or, e-mail Annie Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member in good standing. Expires 2/28/2014.